Arris SURFboard SB6120 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
Some reference materials may link away from this site to the device manufacturer's own page.
Comcast is not responsible for information contained by these links.
Cable Modem Light Indicators
- Off - Power is disconnected.
Flashing - This light never flashes.
On (Green) - Power is properly connected.
- Off - Receive channel not found.
Flashing - Scanning for a receive (downstream) channel connection
On (Green) - Downstream channel is connected.
On (Blue) - Downstream channel is connected with bonded channels
- Off - Send channel not found.
Flashing - Scanning for a send (upstream) channel connection.
On (Green) - Upstream channel is connected.
On (Blue) - Upstream channel is connected with bonded channels.
- Off - Internet connection failed.
Flashing - Scanning for network connection.
On - Connected to Internet
- Off - No connection to SB6120 Ethernet port detected.
Flashing - Transmitting or receiving data on Ethernet port
On (Amber) - A device, computer or hub, is connected via the Ethernet (10Base-T) or Fast Ethernet (100Base-T) port
On (Blue) - High-speed Gigabit Ethernet connection from SB6120 to PC.
- During normal operation, the POWER, RECEIVE, SEND, and ONLINE lights are ON.
The LINK light flashes when the cable modem is transferring data.