Ubee Retail Ubee (formerly Ambit) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
Cable Modem Light Indicators
- Indicates that the cable modem has successfully completed internal power-on tests.
- Indicates connectivity and traffic between the Ethernet port on the cable modem and the PCs Ethernet port. LED color will either GREEN (10/100 Mbps) or BLUE (1000 Mbps).
- Indicates upstream status and traffic received from the cable network. If cable modem operates with bonded channels, LED color will be BLUE; otherwise, it will be GREEN.
- Indicates downstream status and traffic transmitted from the cable modem to the cable network. If cable modem operates with bonded channels, LED color will be BLUE; otherwise, it will be GREEN.
- Indicates that the cable modem has completed the IP acquisition and registration process and is ready to send/receive data.